First Grade
Ethan - I learned about the Passover Story
Sam - I learned about Sukkot
David - I learned about Moses.
Madeline - I learned that the first queen in the Passover story was Vashti
William - I learned about Moses, and Passover, and the Ten Plagues
Dean - I learned some new Jewish songs and dances
Sydney - I learned how Moses saved the Jews from Egypt
Daniel S. - I learned a lot of songs
Daniel F. - I learned about Shabbat and the blessings
Mia - I learned that tzedakah helps people who are poor
Adam I learned some religious songs. I liked when we were learning about Esther, the bad guy and Vashti
Mallory - I liked when we played "Freeze"
Sophie - I learned about Jonah and the Whale. I also learned about what goes on the Seder plate during Passover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment